Sunday, January 13, 2013
Every Tuesday I get to babysit THE cutest two year old triplets, Weston, Thayne, and Logan. They are adorable, and I always have so much fun babysitting them. They are so funny! They love to play with my phone and love for me to take pictures of them, so here are some pictures that I have taken over the past few months:
Sorry for the picture overload...
ALSO.... ELDER WHITTINGHAM IS HOME!!!
Sunday, January 6, 2013
Yesterday me, my mom, my dad, tyler, and kristi went skiing! i haven't been skiing too many times in my life, and i'm really excited that i have been going more often this winter. i'm getting a lot better, and we had a ton of fun yesterday! i went on my first jump (even though it was really small) and i was really glad that kristi could be there with us! it was perfect weather too, 30 degrees!
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
i will say that 2012 has been a great year, and it will be missed. so many things have happened!
- i started 9th grade and am now in my last year of middle school!
- Elder Whittingham passed his one year mark!
- Taylor Swift concert!
- i've made SO many new friends
- Missy and Dawson got DASH!
- my family went to Hawaii.. and had a blast!
- The very last Twilight movie came out! (and it was awesome, and i'm so sad that they are over)
- we got to watch our cousin Jason play for the utes!
- cousins trip to California!!
- some of my friends can legally drive! (with a parent..)
- i got a lagoon season pass and had so much fun each time i went
- saw the HUNGER GAMES movie
- and so much more!
as great as this year has been i know that 2013 is going to be even better! i started the new year right by celebrating with my friends! we had a great time, and i'm so thankful for all of my wonderful friends who have made this year so amazing!
this about wraps up 2012.
my best girlies
our new year's kisses!
bring on 2013!